Monday, August 4, 2008

The "Baby Doll" Trend

In case you haven't really noticed, fashion has been moving closer and closer to making us all look like dolls. I don't actually mind this because of it's cute and whimsical fancy but I don't personally have the body type for it. I'm very short and still have a ton of baby weight to lose. It may not to everyone's liking but I think it's rather sweet. Anyway, it has become nicer to look at than the nautical styles that were pushed recently or the hood-rat type of clothing that so many younger girls are wearing.

There are many places to find these looks at a smaller price. My favorite right now is at Anthropologie. They have everything from the 3/4 swing cardigans to the large brightly colored handbag, bringing back the now retro pocketbook.

Here are some of my picks:

1 comment:

Mrs Koz said...

I love Anthropologie! One of my favorite things to do when I had some extra money (before the last 2 babies) for an outfit was to get out the last catalog and find some things I liked and see if they were on sale yet online or by phone. I once got an amazing Summer of 42 skirt for $17!!!

Those were the days!

 
© 2008 Luxury Lifestylez No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.