Friday, July 25, 2008

New Favorite?

I've always stuck with a more classic look...I'm getting older, so I need to start looking a bit more mature. :o) I have to say, it does make it harder to find just the right something. Now every time I find something I like, I have to buy it in a few colors. Sometimes thing have way too much "stuff" and it either looks messy or just ugly. I do still love my "tattoo" looking things. My favorite is the cashmere sweaters by RAW 7. The sweaters or clothes themselves are quite basic and with the designs it's just more interesting. My fave right now:
I'm always looking through mags, trying to find things to add to my closet. As of late, I keep finding myself drawn to Derek Lam. He has a sense of classic style with a modern twist...but not too much. His designs are clean, refined, but up-to-date. Here are a few of my favorites:

There's a cashmere sweater that I like too...couldn't find a pic.

1 comment:

Eli said...

Those are SO cute! I have to have one of those sweaters!

 
© 2008 Luxury Lifestylez No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.